Fan's can now choose who can be on the WWE 2k27 cover for the PlayStation 5 by placing their votes online

Image
For the first time in wwe wrestling history of video games fans get to choose who belongs on the cover for new game wwe 2k27 Instead of 2k games getting the hottest superstar this idea can boost somebody career especially if they not on the ain roster its so many you but only one i would vote for oda femi to headline the cover

CALL OF DUTY BLACK COLD WAR dropping November 13th it's going to be really good pre order it now


ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES IS BACK WITH ANOTHER ONE DEFINITELY ONLINE PLAYING IS GOING TO BE GOOD JUST LIKE OTHERS COMING OUT NOVEMBER 13 ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES IS BACK WITH ANOTHER ONE DEFINITELY ONLINE PLAYING IS GOING TO BE GOOD JUST LIKE OTHERS COMING OUT NOVEMBER 13 I've been a fan ever since the original game dropped on the PlayStation 3 still have it plus others that was released I don't have this one because I really didn't want it after seeing The trailer it wasn't the style of call of duty not a lot of action going down in each level I seen it in stores the price dropped so fast in multiple stores its crazy just like the new one didn't do to 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

modern warfare 2 I'm still playing it since I pre ordered it it's been sixteen years since Iit released on November 10 2009

hooking up and playing my PlayStation 3 it's been a long time since being stored away I still have the original box it came in to