Fan's can now choose who can be on the WWE 2k27 cover for the PlayStation 5 by placing their votes online

Image
For the first time in wwe wrestling history of video games fans get to choose who belongs on the cover for new game wwe 2k27 Instead of 2k games getting the hottest superstar this idea can boost somebody career especially if they not on the ain roster its so many you but only one i would vote for oda femi to headline the cover

Oddworld SOULSTORM a classic game thats making a comeback on the new consoles so everyone can play

ANOTHER CLASSIC GAME MAKING ITS WAY TO THE NEXT GENERATION CONSOLE THAT STARTED OUT FOR THE ORIGINAL PLAYSTATION NOW FOR PS4 AND PS5 MORE IMPROVED I remember when the original game was released for the PlayStation and the PlayStation 2 because I had both of them beating all the levels now the franchise has created it for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 it definitely got upgrades especially the graphics and gameplay now you're a leader building a army to fight your enemies but you also have to fight against other monsters to collecting what you need especially weapons and power ups




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

modern warfare 2 I'm still playing it since I pre ordered it it's been sixteen years since Iit released on November 10 2009

hooking up and playing my PlayStation 3 it's been a long time since being stored away I still have the original box it came in to