Fan's can now choose who can be on the WWE 2k27 cover for the PlayStation 5 by placing their votes online

Image
For the first time in wwe wrestling history of video games fans get to choose who belongs on the cover for new game wwe 2k27 Instead of 2k games getting the hottest superstar this idea can boost somebody career especially if they not on the ain roster its so many you but only one i would vote for oda femi to headline the cover

THE ORIGINAL METAL GEAR SOLID BEING REMADE FOR THE PS5 I've only seen small trailer of it

I'VE PLAYED THE ORIGINAL GAME ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAD TO SNEAK UP ON ENEMIES. The original playstation version came with three discs but it was one entire game to play you had to complete the missions or you couldn't make it to the next part once disc one was completed you had to open the PlayStation and put in disc two and than disc three now it moved to PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 3 all on one disc not multiple discs haven't played PlayStation four game probably be hard to get now been out for awhile 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

modern warfare 2 I'm still playing it since I pre ordered it it's been sixteen years since Iit released on November 10 2009

hooking up and playing my PlayStation 3 it's been a long time since being stored away I still have the original box it came in to