Fan's can now choose who can be on the WWE 2k27 cover for the PlayStation 5 by placing their votes online

Image
For the first time in wwe wrestling history of video games fans get to choose who belongs on the cover for new game wwe 2k27 Instead of 2k games getting the hottest superstar this idea can boost somebody career especially if they not on the ain roster its so many you but only one i would vote for oda femi to headline the cover

ASSASSINS CREED Valhalla NOVEMBER 10 RELEASE (PS4 PS5 ) for the new consoles so fans can enjoy that never played before

Assassin's Creed Valhalla came out in 2020 I had the original for PlayStation 2 when it came out but I never was fan of it because The style of gameplay wasn't exciting you had to do stealth mode the majority of the time once caught you had to restart the level again now the franchise moved to the never consoles PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 still not a fan but gotta respect the company that created it because they made tons of other games I enjoy playing throughout the years I know they got more versions of assassin's creed coming 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

modern warfare 2 I'm still playing it since I pre ordered it it's been sixteen years since Iit released on November 10 2009

hooking up and playing my PlayStation 3 it's been a long time since being stored away I still have the original box it came in to