Fan's can now choose who can be on the WWE 2k27 cover for the PlayStation 5 by placing their votes online

Image
For the first time in wwe wrestling history of video games fans get to choose who belongs on the cover for new game wwe 2k27 Instead of 2k games getting the hottest superstar this idea can boost somebody career especially if they not on the ain roster its so many you but only one i would vote for oda femi to headline the cover

DEAD BY DAYLIGHT PS4 & PS5 you can choose from being the victim or play as the killer tracking them down


They finally made a game you can be the killer hunting down them down you have to kill them all before it's to late who ever survive they the winners the trailer is crazy good it's a lot of places they can hide from you while you Hunt for your next victims to take out I know The online play is crazy good to the game dropped on November 12 2020 so I know the price went down if you don't have a you need to go pick this up Get it online and at The store especially GameStop store

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

modern warfare 2 I'm still playing it since I pre ordered it it's been sixteen years since Iit released on November 10 2009

hooking up and playing my PlayStation 3 it's been a long time since being stored away I still have the original box it came in to