Fan's can now choose who can be on the WWE 2k27 cover for the PlayStation 5 by placing their votes online

Image
For the first time in wwe wrestling history of video games fans get to choose who belongs on the cover for new game wwe 2k27 Instead of 2k games getting the hottest superstar this idea can boost somebody career especially if they not on the ain roster its so many you but only one i would vote for oda femi to headline the cover

FEAR FRANCHISE SHOULD BRING IT TO PS5 but in new version of horror add more to it to the game

THE FEAR FRANCHISE BEEN AROUND SINCE THE PS2 AND PS3 I THINK ITS WAS FOR THE PS4 BUT THEY NEED TO MAKE A WHOLE NEW VERSION TO BLOW FANS AWAY NEW FOR PLAYSTATION 5 ESPECIALLY THE ONLINE GAMEPLAY YOU CAN PLAY AS THE PLAYERS OR KILLERS WHEN I FIRST SAW THE TRAILER FOR PS3 HAD TO GO BUY IT AND I STILL HAVE THE GAME TODAy

STILL ROCKING THE GAME PS3 NOW IT SHOULD BE FOR PS5 WHOLE NEW VERSION FEAR IN EVERY LEVEL SPILLING BLOOD AND CUTS AND BILLETS PLAYSTATION 5 VERSION YOU CAN BOOST UP WEAPONS BY THE KILLS YOU GET 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

modern warfare 2 I'm still playing it since I pre ordered it it's been sixteen years since Iit released on November 10 2009

Best comfortable chair you're going to need to keep you relaxed it's the gamers unite pro series high back ergonomic chair with sip lumber it's $149.99 each