Fan's can now choose who can be on the WWE 2k27 cover for the PlayStation 5 by placing their votes online

Image
For the first time in wwe wrestling history of video games fans get to choose who belongs on the cover for new game wwe 2k27 Instead of 2k games getting the hottest superstar this idea can boost somebody career especially if they not on the ain roster its so many you but only one i would vote for oda femi to headline the cover

PS5 CAN PLAY PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4 GAMES that right all the legendary games from original PlayStation now you can download them



Backwards compatibility is One of the best things in a gaming console to have you're be able to play all your older games in one system and save The game files without running out of storage space the PlayStation 5 even changes the graphics of the older games and makes them much clearer than the day it came out especially all the original playstation games I seen The footage for myself that's why PlayStation consoles always been number one in the world you can rock The PlayStation 2 games like you use to using PlayStation 5 controllers beating everyone in the room

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

modern warfare 2 I'm still playing it since I pre ordered it it's been sixteen years since Iit released on November 10 2009

hooking up and playing my PlayStation 3 it's been a long time since being stored away I still have the original box it came in to