Fan's can now choose who can be on the WWE 2k27 cover for the PlayStation 5 by placing their votes online

Image
For the first time in wwe wrestling history of video games fans get to choose who belongs on the cover for new game wwe 2k27 Instead of 2k games getting the hottest superstar this idea can boost somebody career especially if they not on the ain roster its so many you but only one i would vote for oda femi to headline the cover

NBA 2K22 PS4 PS5 DROPPING SEPTEMBER 10 2020 I know the gameplay going to be intense especially online



NBA 2k22 is when they started making better improvements to the games adding different things you can do to build your created players especially The endurance of the players because that's the main thing you need in the game they also added you can design your own full team to take on the entire NBA league and battle for the championship putting your team on The map NBA 2k22 I know everyone has it in their collection of games I still have mine and play it still have all my created players and champions trophies today dominating the game

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

modern warfare 2 I'm still playing it since I pre ordered it it's been sixteen years since Iit released on November 10 2009

Best comfortable chair you're going to need to keep you relaxed it's the gamers unite pro series high back ergonomic chair with sip lumber it's $149.99 each