Fan's can now choose who can be on the WWE 2k27 cover for the PlayStation 5 by placing their votes online

Image
For the first time in wwe wrestling history of video games fans get to choose who belongs on the cover for new game wwe 2k27 Instead of 2k games getting the hottest superstar this idea can boost somebody career especially if they not on the ain roster its so many you but only one i would vote for oda femi to headline the cover

ULTRA AGE PS4 not my style of gameplay at all the sword fighting is good but the robot outfits nope

Games like this I can't get into the sword fighting is good doing combinations but when they start transforming into The robots outfits fighting monsters nah not good at all looks like them stupid power rangers that came out bad never became a successful business especially with kids they thought kids was going to be going crazy over it' so The game is just like that they should've never came up with this idea or changed it around instead of monsters should've been just other humans and took away Roblot outfits than the game would be good to get from the store

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

modern warfare 2 I'm still playing it since I pre ordered it it's been sixteen years since Iit released on November 10 2009

hooking up and playing my PlayStation 3 it's been a long time since being stored away I still have the original box it came in to