Fan's can now choose who can be on the WWE 2k27 cover for the PlayStation 5 by placing their votes online

Image
For the first time in wwe wrestling history of video games fans get to choose who belongs on the cover for new game wwe 2k27 Instead of 2k games getting the hottest superstar this idea can boost somebody career especially if they not on the ain roster its so many you but only one i would vote for oda femi to headline the cover

SONY HAS BOUGHT BUNGIE FOR 3.6B DEAL Got NEW GAMES COMING to the consoles soon



The legendary game company Bungie is part of the Sony PlayStation family now Sony has made big deal $3.6 billion dollars Bungie still has total control of what goes on especially when games come out how things getting done around the office Bungie knows who's the Best that's way they made the deal I wonder how many games are going to be released most of their games created are legendary sci fi style playing games and movies were created form iti know Sony got a lot of good ideas coming up they put together with Bungie still dominate number one spot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

modern warfare 2 I'm still playing it since I pre ordered it it's been sixteen years since Iit released on November 10 2009

hooking up and playing my PlayStation 3 it's been a long time since being stored away I still have the original box it came in to