Fan's can now choose who can be on the WWE 2k27 cover for the PlayStation 5 by placing their votes online

Image
For the first time in wwe wrestling history of video games fans get to choose who belongs on the cover for new game wwe 2k27 Instead of 2k games getting the hottest superstar this idea can boost somebody career especially if they not on the ain roster its so many you but only one i would vote for oda femi to headline the cover

WWE 2k22 TRAILER each game they created out does the next especially adding more superstars through download

All of WWE 2k games are way better than The other companies that were making them other companies didn't care how the game came out that's why they took over and redesigned everything from the arenas The wrestlers the crowds weapons everything looks realistic like you watching a real match going down on TV that why every game under 2k be sold out when released and they always updating The roster either taking away or adding a lot especially Legends from the past decades I know WWE 2k24 is definitely going to blow up good they definitely going to be adding new things

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

modern warfare 2 I'm still playing it since I pre ordered it it's been sixteen years since Iit released on November 10 2009

hooking up and playing my PlayStation 3 it's been a long time since being stored away I still have the original box it came in to