Fan's can now choose who can be on the WWE 2k27 cover for the PlayStation 5 by placing their votes online

Image
For the first time in wwe wrestling history of video games fans get to choose who belongs on the cover for new game wwe 2k27 Instead of 2k games getting the hottest superstar this idea can boost somebody career especially if they not on the ain roster its so many you but only one i would vote for oda femi to headline the cover

RESIDENT EVIL 4 PS5 DROPPING 3/24/23 putting the game on next generation PlayStation 5 is definitely good

]

I had resident evil four for the PlayStation 2 now.capcom is bringing it to the PlayStation 5 console a whole week graphic design play I haven't played it in long time but I know you have to rescue the president daughter from the villain boss you eventually have to fight at the ending but before than you have to take out almost the entire village because they under his spill and turning into monsters you earn money by taking out monsters to buy better items in the game once you beat the game you get bonus items especially Gatling gun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

modern warfare 2 I'm still playing it since I pre ordered it it's been sixteen years since Iit released on November 10 2009

hooking up and playing my PlayStation 3 it's been a long time since being stored away I still have the original box it came in to