Fan's can now choose who can be on the WWE 2k27 cover for the PlayStation 5 by placing their votes online

Image
For the first time in wwe wrestling history of video games fans get to choose who belongs on the cover for new game wwe 2k27 Instead of 2k games getting the hottest superstar this idea can boost somebody career especially if they not on the ain roster its so many you but only one i would vote for oda femi to headline the cover

STREET FIGHTER 6 DROPPING JUNE 2 2023. On PlayStation 5 whole new design looks just like a movie

Been a street fighter since the arcade Days The battle's we all had on them especially when you use to leave your name as The top player score until someone else came to knock it off but especially battling against another player when they created the home version it definitely became the ultimate battle friends against friends family vs family money being bet on who's going to win now they got street fighter six just dropped I know The battle's begun especially now you can fight online against people All over the world in tournaments They even added new characters



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

modern warfare 2 I'm still playing it since I pre ordered it it's been sixteen years since Iit released on November 10 2009

hooking up and playing my PlayStation 3 it's been a long time since being stored away I still have the original box it came in to