Fan's can now choose who can be on the WWE 2k27 cover for the PlayStation 5 by placing their votes online

Image
For the first time in wwe wrestling history of video games fans get to choose who belongs on the cover for new game wwe 2k27 Instead of 2k games getting the hottest superstar this idea can boost somebody career especially if they not on the ain roster its so many you but only one i would vote for oda femi to headline the cover

snake is back in New mission for Playstation 5 the legendary agent sneaking around to get evidence and destroy the enemies


When the original metal gear solid dropped September 3 1998 on The original playstation came out I was hooked The Way you had to sneak around taking out The enemies and had to get evidence especially when you had to shoot someone with the different weapons but The best was using the knife up close to the enemies metal gear became one of the biggest franchise games still is now they got snake returning on The playstation 5 in metal gear solid delta snake eater seeing the trailer I know it's going to be one good game I wonder if it's dropping this year for in 2024

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

modern warfare 2 I'm still playing it since I pre ordered it it's been sixteen years since Iit released on November 10 2009

hooking up and playing my PlayStation 3 it's been a long time since being stored away I still have the original box it came in to