Fan's can now choose who can be on the WWE 2k27 cover for the PlayStation 5 by placing their votes online

Image
For the first time in wwe wrestling history of video games fans get to choose who belongs on the cover for new game wwe 2k27 Instead of 2k games getting the hottest superstar this idea can boost somebody career especially if they not on the ain roster its so many you but only one i would vote for oda femi to headline the cover

modern warfare 3 is here dropping November 10th in ready to get it and play especially online battle

since the very first call of duty I've been my favorite gun battle game dropping in 2003 each level is an high intense action jumping out of helicopters exploding buildings running from big tanks planes dropping missiles c4 and landmines hidden in the ground you have to travel to the location enemies disguised as the people you have to meet up with to get the intel information from being kidnapped and tortured making your escape underground tunnels without guns just a knife than when they made it to play online it took the franchise to a whole another level  so I know this one is going to be good 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

modern warfare 2 I'm still playing it since I pre ordered it it's been sixteen years since Iit released on November 10 2009

hooking up and playing my PlayStation 3 it's been a long time since being stored away I still have the original box it came in to