Fan's can now choose who can be on the WWE 2k27 cover for the PlayStation 5 by placing their votes online

Image
For the first time in wwe wrestling history of video games fans get to choose who belongs on the cover for new game wwe 2k27 Instead of 2k games getting the hottest superstar this idea can boost somebody career especially if they not on the ain roster its so many you but only one i would vote for oda femi to headline the cover

Dark Fracture dropping 2024 on playstation 4 & 5 straight horror jumping through two worlds good game

dark Fracture is first person horror game created by twisted studios that created twisted metal franchise that still legendary even made into a streaming tv show dark Fracture takes place mk between two worlds normal and alien world you never know what you have to encounter in both worlds enemies and monsters big and small i wonder what kind of powers and weapons that's going to be in the game so far the trailer only shows body laying there on floor or table and ,dream state showing monsters and they look fast so I know it's going to be game to play 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

modern warfare 2 I'm still playing it since I pre ordered it it's been sixteen years since Iit released on November 10 2009

hooking up and playing my PlayStation 3 it's been a long time since being stored away I still have the original box it came in to