Fan's can now choose who can be on the WWE 2k27 cover for the PlayStation 5 by placing their votes online

Image
For the first time in wwe wrestling history of video games fans get to choose who belongs on the cover for new game wwe 2k27 Instead of 2k games getting the hottest superstar this idea can boost somebody career especially if they not on the ain roster its so many you but only one i would vote for oda femi to headline the cover

GTA 6 not $150 dollars going to be reasonable price of $69 dollars or less it depends on how they package the game

You know rumors be mostly Lies that some idiot told to be famous or  get more people to follow them on their pages to grow their channels I haven't seen no GTA games ever costing over $100 dollars especially for the playstation 4 playstation 5 rockstar games themselves going to have to say it cost that much before I believe it other than that I don't it's just going to be reasonable for everybody to get that has both PlayStation systems I know the game is going to be good because I played all that came out and each one topped The other 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

modern warfare 2 I'm still playing it since I pre ordered it it's been sixteen years since Iit released on November 10 2009

hooking up and playing my PlayStation 3 it's been a long time since being stored away I still have the original box it came in to