Fan's can now choose who can be on the WWE 2k27 cover for the PlayStation 5 by placing their votes online

Image
For the first time in wwe wrestling history of video games fans get to choose who belongs on the cover for new game wwe 2k27 Instead of 2k games getting the hottest superstar this idea can boost somebody career especially if they not on the ain roster its so many you but only one i would vote for oda femi to headline the cover

WWE 2k24 official trailer dropping next Monday with multiple modes you can do dlc being added when you buy it

2k games has been developing games for a long time now ever since the original playstation consoles putting out legendary hits building their company once they made the deal wwe they took the gameplay to a whole new level especially starting with the The graphics it's like watching TV instead of playing a game they take their time building each game from scanning the real players until the final step of adding it all together each game topping the next one so I know wwe2k24 is going to break records adding new characters new matches new create a wrestler features I wonder who's going to be in the cover

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

modern warfare 2 I'm still playing it since I pre ordered it it's been sixteen years since Iit released on November 10 2009

Whole new level of wolverine is coming to PlayStation 5 more brutal angry and dangerous seeking out villains